5900 Nina Place, Unit 2
St. Louis, Mo. 63112
Tel: (314) 322-3299 · E-mail: email@example.com
· Supervised multiple web site rollouts for Superbowl promotions (BudBowl.com, Budweiser.com and Discoveryove.com). Wrote and reviewed deployment plans, projected hardware requirements, helped advertising agencies deploy code, and prepared metrics for brand managers.
· Lead role in demonstrating Bud.tv launch could handle one million consumers an hour. Coordinated load-testing efforts of professional services firm, developers and brand director.
· Implemented content distribution network for HeresToBeer.com launch during third quarter of Superbowl 2006.
· Team leader of six web site technicians helping deliver Internet sites for Anheuser-Busch.
· Five years of daily newspaper journalism experience, winning several awards.
· Project manager for successful authentication-system upgrade to sites used by Anheuser-Busch to communicate with wholesalers.
· Responsible for multi-million dollar budget for web hosting company used by Anheuser-Busch and acted as day-to-day liaison.
1998 - present Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, Mo.
Change Management Coordinator, 11/07 to present
Standardizing change control procedures and ITIL best practices for Anheuser-Busch web environment. Leading efforts for better communication and planning.
Team Lead, Application Release Management, 9/06 to 11/07
Managed six technicians who assisted developers deploy web site updates. Coordinated workload, hired and trained personnel and with the group completed 130+ support requests each week. Team also performed five load tests a week of Microsoft web applications and performed regression tests of major systems after significant changes or maintenance.
Internet Project Manager, 1/03 to 9/06
Leader for two successful rollouts of secure authentication systems used by Anheuser-Busch wholesalers. Role included writing project plan, overseeing testing, communicating with stakeholders, and driving forward the successful implementation.
Web Administrator, 1/98 to 12/02
Key support person for advertising agencies and internal developers. Solve coding and system problems, administered Microsoft web servers, helped Anheuser-Busch grow its web presence from three to almost 200 web sites. Acted as a liaison with the external hosting company and oversaw budget.
1996 - 1997 TEK Interactive Group, Fort Wayne, Ind.
Internet Development and Marketing Support
to Internet startup by writing press releases and marketing proposals, doing
basic HTML and Perl programming, and helping launch numerous web sites
including Do-It-Best Hardware eCommerce store, an online dating site, and
Transportation News press release site.
1990 – 1996 Fort Wayne Journal Gazette, Fort Wayne, Ind. And Nixon Newspapers
Covered local crime, courts, government and general news.
1) Winner of state journalism award for articles analyzing makeup of local economy based on reviews of state income tax figures.
2) Bureau reporter for three-county area and responsible for all news coverage.
3) Cultivated sources throughout government, schools, courts and activists.
4) Served as backup photographer and high school sports writer.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
University of Missouri at St. Louis
Graduated in 1990
· Volunteer photographer in 2006 for Clowder House, a St. Louis cat shelter. Photographs used for fund-raising calendar, web site, and slide-show for annual "fur ball".
· Skills and software experience include: IIS 5 and 6 support, Akamai Content Distribution Network configuration, ASP.Net configuration, Microsoft ACT load test tool, Radview Webload load test tool, Web Metrics and Analysis, Project Management, troubleshooting Microsoft web applications, Apache web server configuration (discovered bug #8357 in Apache 2.0 for Windows).
· Contributor to Scenes of St. Louis photo blog